Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm currently very happy, mainly because I was able to pay my rent this morning and I'll be able to have a really good/large shop up at the supermarket later on today! (It's a bit sad though being so happy simply because I have enough money to cover my rent and food though, as I'm usually broke enough I'm seriously stressed out about just surviving).

I've just finished reading Watchmen, (I'm still working my way through Drood). I was surprised to find a copy of Watchmen at the local library and I got it out it despite having already read it. It's one of the things I fully intend to buy a copy of as soon as I've managed to stablise my fincial situation as I like re-reading it on a regular bases...

I defintly have a cold on top of the chest infection, which sucks big time. (I've had the chest infection off and on for about 4/5 weeks now, and I've only just started to feel 'coldy' I guess I'd put it, so I'm assuming they're 2 different illness :( ).

Amazon.com link - Watchmen

Amazon.co.uk link - Watchmen

Amazon.ca link - Watchmen

No comments:

Post a Comment