Thursday, September 9, 2010

I give up, I just give up. I can't do this anymore I under so much god stress at the moment it isn't funny! I was asked the stupidest damn question today. NO I am NOT friends with any of the doctors at the hospital, I work at a real damn hospital NOT one from TV! I am only a heath care assistant - doctors have almost nothing to do with us!! They talk to the nurses of course, but really only solicalise with other doctors! Yes some of the doctors work just on one ward, but *I* don't. I work in what ever damn ward they need me.

I have been there long enough I either friends with on friendly terms with a number of the other HCAs, as I keep working with the same ones ones on a regular bases. And, of course, I TALK to them A LOT. I almost never talk to the doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment